Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Divorce! Who would have guessed?


Who figured this would last anyway?
Pam Anderson: Who I once thought was pretty classy, which maybe I was just a little naive. Or side tracked by her beauty. Pam is pretty much to a point of dating anyone that can bring her to the center of attention. Outside of their recent multiple wedding ceremonies have not drawn much attention. So here comes the divorce.

Bob Ritchie: No matter how much money he makes, he maintains the white trash image. Just do something with that hair.

My thoughts: So here we are with a divorce filed, stating they were happy dating and marriage has ruined it. OK maybe this is just me, but I don't believe that. Marriage is a legal agreement. It should not change your feelings or or the way you treat each other, that should all be extablished while dating. That is why people date, or in some cases for one hell of a story, or sex, or what the hell we are both famous. I say they are gettng divorced now, there is a good chance you will see them dating again in the near future. Either as a typical on/off again relationship or to "prove" the marriage ruined them.

-TDK

No comments: