Saturday, August 25, 2007

Buh-Bye Vick

I was reading about this on MSN and someone (staanyloco) wrote this...
Copied from MSN message board
staanyloco
8/24/2007
3:07 PM Get the hell out of here..he dosent deserve any of this BLEEP hes recieved..we are talking about dogs..not humans..Leonard Little wasnt banned for life after killing a HUMAN while he was drunk-driving..Jayson Williams did no jailtime and he shot a motherBLEEP a and killed him. Vick is a victim of white american backlash over Don Imus..Dogs are not this integral to the fabric of American culture..Never get emotionally attached to something you can buy in a mall people..
End of Copy



It has nothing to do with RACE, it has to do with humanity, and pissing off PETA. In a civilized world you can not just kill domestic animals or "pets". If you were caught killing your neighbors dog, you would be punished. This is not some "backlash" over what happened to Imus, who cares what Imus said. Does anyone listen to his show anyway?
What Vick did was apparently operate one of the largest dog fighting rings that north america has seen. AND HE HAS ADMITTED TO KILLING DOGS. He, and his partners, deserve thier punishment. He wouldn't be apologizing if he thought what he did was right, now would he. Vick was not a great QB, but he was one hell of an athlete, I will miss watching him as an athlete. I am not a Falcons fan, but would watch just to see if he would break a big run. I will not miss him as a person. And as a dog owner, I say lock him up. I doubt that a Federal Prison will let him keep number 7.

Also The NFL Commissioner, Roger Goodell, has made the right choice in my opinion.
I think Michael Vick's assets should be spread among PETA and other animal activist groups.

How about the weather?

-TDK

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am no big fan of his and that does not matter anyway he has no right to fight dogs nor does anyone the poor dog does not know what is going on nor what might happen to him if that is all people have to do in their lives is watch poor animals tear each other apart for money I feel sorry for them .Especially if they are thinking that is a sport.What the hell kind of sport watching two dogs tear each other apart.I have seen dogs torn apart from this kind of action where I work come into my place of work torn apart and sufferin it is not pleasant. Trust me the animal does not enjoy this only the animals watching it does.Some of these dogs are really nice dogs I am sure of it.This world is all messed up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1