Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Naturally Speaking

Just the other day, I ventured into the wilderness. It was beautiful; it was serene. I communed with the nature of things. I became aware of my place within the universe.

I actually spoke with a cute, fuzzy creature of the forest.

During fleeting moments of zen-like introspection, I inhaled the oxygen of Mother Earth. Then, desiring to satiate my hunger, I killled and ate that fuzzy thing.

Certainly, I skinned and gutted it before laying its flesh over a nice open flame.

Animal be good when properly cooked.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Dollar Kidd,

I met to post this on my Blog. I didn't pay attention. Now, here it is. I rewrote it on my Blog. If you find this bullcrap for this Blog, feel free to eliminate it.

By the way, congratulations on your soon to be published book.

I'll e-mail you soon. My school is about done. I just finished a 15 page paper. Life is good. Yum. Yum. Animal.

Take care,

paul

Dollar Kidd said...

No, nothing wrong with it... It was refreshing... At first I thought you went soft on your nature walk. and yeah the book thing, i have been draggin fy feet, i gotta get that going next week... AI also need to call them and have some questions answered.