Thursday, September 13, 2007

Dollar's Short Stories

I don't know if anyone has read this blog. It is linked here, and for the last coule of months I have only had one entry. Well I just finished my second short story, tell me what you think.
I don't have a google group set up yet to notify those who want to read it. So I am using Link it or Sink it to promote it.

I have not wrote many short stories, maybe only these two, I can't remember. My participation in English class in school was very limited.

Other good news, I almost have a manuscript complete to send to the publishers for Behind The Glasses. Which I released 4 news ones on there over the weekend. I have been feeling pretty creative lately, and some really harsh dreams. Shouldn't fall asleep watching the Twilight Zone...

I'll try to get a google group set up soon for Dollar's Short Stories. I gotta get to bed, I have a 9 hour drive tomorrow.

Thanks,
TDK

No comments: