Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Peter Boyle



First of all, he was 71 and it sucks when anyone dies, but 71 beats 17. From what I know he was a good, decent person and enjoyable actor. Here's to you Peter! My condolences go out to his family and those who knew him at a personal level. And Like I always say, it sucks to lose someone, but it sucks even more for them.

I don't know alot about his filmography and not going to look it up probably. But I can't remember watching a movie or TV show with him in it asn saying he sucks at this part. He was a good actor. My favorites were; Young Frankenstien with Gene Wilder, and The Dream Team with Michael Keaton, Christopher Lloyd and one of the Beattey's? Anyway when he is in the back of the van a singing "Hit the road Jack" and thinks he is Jesus. I love that show, hilarious..

He also played the part well on Everybody loves Raymond. The best comedy to me is when you stay straight faced even though you might have just said the funniest thing ever. Everyone around you is in tears and if acting you stay in character, if your with friends you let out a little smirk.

-TDK

No comments: