Friday, December 29, 2006

Designer Birth Defects

Check out the link, I am not even going to say anything except THIS IS F#$%ING WRONG!

If you can prevent a life threatening disease, maybe I can see a purpose. But to intentionally make your kid a dwarf because you are. That is just misery loves company. Not that they are miserable, but there has to be some "outsider" feeling that goes with it.

When you have kids, you have sex, and nature decides from there. I would hate my parents if they gave me a birth defect on purpose. YES HATE, without a doubt, there is no growing up and saying I understand why you did this to me. HELL NO! I would say something more like you did this to me on purpose? F#$% OFF AND DIE, that is what I would say. Even making their kids deaf intentionally, that is SICK.
This makes a very good point even more valid. You need a license to drive a car or hunt, hell you need a license to drive a damn forklift at work, but any two idiots can have a kid or a whole bunch of kids. And any two idiots with money can now have kids with disabilities intentionally.

Here is a piece out of the article: Click on the post title to go to the article.
“Old fear: designer babies. New fear: deformer babies,” the online magazine Slate wrote, calling it “the deliberate crippling of children.”

OK so I rambled and ranted after saying I wasn't going to. But this is so disgusting, I couldn't help it.

TDK

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I totally agree with you