Sunday, January 14, 2007

McDonald's

Yes McDonald's.
They have slightly angered me. I stopped in a couple of weeks ago, and ordered a value meal and 20 McNuggets. I got my food, and opened the sack to look, b/c they can make mistakes. She said thank you and closed the window. I sat there and she looked at me strange, and I stared. She come back to the window and said yes? I said I ordered 20 nuggets and didn't get any. She said the screen says a number 4 with a coke. I sad then why did you charge me $9.14 for a number 4 and a coke. She didn't say anything and walked away and came back with the nuggets.
So last night, my first time back since the incident. I order a number 1 with a coke and two 6 piece nuggets. Since I had to wait 10 minutes for the nuggets, I was pretty confident that they remembered them. I have a 25 minute drive home, and ate the fries, then the sandwhich, then 5 nuggets. The other one fell out of the box, into my fry container. Since I was gone all day, I was going to give my dog, the other 6 nuggets as a piece offering. I get in the house and tell him to look at what I have. He is all excited, I open the bag and guess what I have, 1 Nugget. Yes they shorted me six nuggets. So that deal of 6 nuggets for a $1 is a scam apparently, because I got 6 nuggets for $2. What a deal. Maybe it is a sign that with all of their machines they have now, that people can't funtion without them. Maybe it is too damn tough to count two boxes of nuggets. This isn't a new experience either, they have shorted me on orders in the past. A large fry here, and a cheeseburger there. Ole McDonald screwed me for a buck, e-i-e-i-0.

Thanks McDonald's

maybe try some other tasty fast food places.
Burger King
Wendy's
Arby's
KFC
Long John Silver
Subway
Hardees
I wish we had one of these a little closer;
A&W
Sonic

Thanks,
TDK

4 comments:

Kiya said...

Micky D's the place to go to be ripped off.

I ask my kids each time we go and we get RIPPED off - why it is we keep going back - They reply its because they always got to visit McDonalds with their deceased grampa. So we keep right on going..

And Keep on getting RIPPED OFF!

This was an awesome blog entry!

Dollar Kidd said...

Well enough is enough that is for sure... And like they need an excuse to hold up a line anymore with people checking their bags to make sure they receive everything that they paid for. I once was ripped by the famous clown and got right back in the line of the drive thru and when they said "Thanks for choosing McDonald's how may I help you?" I said "By giving me the rest of my order."

Thanks for the comment Dana.

Anonymous said...

I check my order before leaving and if it isn't right I go back thru the line and tell them ok this is not what I ordered and you have wasted my time now I want the right order and my money back and guess what I get both orders and my money back

Dollar Kidd said...

Anonymous... You almost sound like somone I know that would do that. At any rate, thanks for the comment and advice for others who may get ripped off by the friendly clown staff. It is truely a waste of time for anyone to have to get back in line. I have found if you get there on a smoke break they are quite speedy. My last visit, a girl took my order, my money handed me my food. By the time I checked the bag and began to pull away. She was on the sidewalk smoking a cigarette.
Self motivation?