Tuesday, February 27, 2007

I'm going to take a bath...

OK, so I get on here and do some ranting, raving and carrying on about what I think all the time. I would like to try something different... This woman whom I know only by internet, has agreed to do an interview sometime. What I would like to do is have some others comment on this entry she posted from her myspace page.

Post your analysis about her thoughts and feelings expressed in this bulletin entry. She has thick skin so feel free to say what you want. However if she does request me to delete a comment I will. lets all take a few minutes to analyze her emotions. Then I will interview her via myspace IM and post it on here. The interview will cover topics in the comments as well as whatever else I come up with. She is prepared to speak her mind... The title of this entry is also the title of her Bulletin...

Her Bulletin Entry on her MySpace Page:

I'm going to take a bath...
I don't know that it is that I don't feel it, or that I feel SO MUCH that I push it all down or away or some other place so that I don't have to deal with it. I feel things slip right through my hands, and what do I do about it?? Nothing. I watch it go. The fight in me is dead. And there are ways around feelings. Its easy to drown thoughts and feelings and reality. Its easier to ignore once you have lived through it, especially if you have lived through it again, and again, and again. What happened to the person I was supposed to be? Where did she go? Why doesn't she stay long when she does come around? How long will I wait for it to make sense when there is no sense to be made?

Look at the days passing. Time is here and gone. And what have I to show for it? What have I accomplished? Where is my passion? Where is my laughter? Where are my tears? My eyes are so dry, my heart is so grey. I need to love the life I live. I need to make passion, and laugh until I cry. I need to realize. I need to breathe it, taste it, see it, feel it, hold it, break it, own it, lose it, love it, hate it, fight it, embrace it. All these things I say I never do. There are things I feel this for. And moments of peace, of sanity, of completion. Flashes of color. Fire. How do you hold onto a moment in time?

End of her bulletin.

You tell me...

TDK

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

confused...